Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Rest Day

After being on the bike for only two days, we were given a day off. Some folks chose to ride, I decided to do laundry and walk around town to take photographs. Most of the stuff i shot was 360° photos that I can only show the full effect on Facebook or I can share them in person. I don't know of any link or venue that will allow the 360 effect. After a good day of exploring and cleaning, the group went to a winery for a "Tasting" at a Vitner named "Blank". Nice old Cave with smells of years of wine making. We left the group to make it to a restraunt Barb had made Reservations for 7:30, got back to the room, cleaned up and made it on time. Here are some of the photographs from today.
My new Oakleys and profile pic for Facebook
Hand churned butter at the table.
Fresh butter and hot bread!☺️

1 comment: