Friday, August 25, 2023

Day Six Ride to Mont Saint Michael

For all my friends and followers eof this blog that wished me "Good Luck" with the high temperatures europe had been reporting, its been cold here. I was underdressed this morning thinking that in my cotton polo shirt I was doomed if it started raining. Fighting a cold made this all the more fun! We had a great ride today. Rolling along, for the most part, out front. Beautiful roads with nice villages. Everything made of granet. Not a red btick in sight.
Todays ride was to Mont Saint Michael. All alone on its own , this little island attracts more tourists per year than any other place in France. No one is sure if its in Normandy or Brittney (evan the people that live there)
It cleared to be a beautiful warm day. the last 10 miles were with a tailwind!

1 comment: