Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Day Two Dinard to Sables Dor

. My everyday concern when heading out for the day on a ebike is having enough power to do the ride. Running out is never good. When i got my bike from the guide this morning, it had not been charged up from yesterdays ride. Doing the best I can conserving power, it was only good for half the ride. The guides do the best they can, but in this case, it was not good enough. Shortly before lunch, it gave out. I was able to ride without power, but very slowly. At the lunch stop , we put the bike on the van's trailer and drove to the finish. I got enough riding in, so it was OK. Just a disapointment of not being able to do the whole ride. Oh Well! I still had a great time!
Laura and George. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,. https://kuula.co/share/5YsqF?logo=1&info=1&fs=1&vr=0&sd=1&thumbs=1 Click on this for a 360° vew from todays ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment