Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Day 15, Out and Back

Another beautiful day here in the Peloponnese! We will be staying at our hotel tonight. Two nights in one place is always nice! Less stress with not having to pack the bags and the bike ride start at your own pace. The route is marked, so having the extra time to write and get ready is much appreciated. My bike is waiting for me by itself at the gate,alone. Everyone hasgoneby now. It's 10:30am and time to move!
Great ride Today with a great lunch with the group. Thanks for waiting! I had a nice solo ride back to the hotel with only a couple of moments of "I hope I'm on course." Back to the hotel for much needed shower and then for our group meeting in the hotel lobby to discuss tomorrow's ride and where we can eat on our own. We headed out!
We had a wonderful dinner with local dishes. All delicious! The Mosquitos were moving in so we moved out! Our last stop, to light 2 candles at the chapel One for my Mom and one for Barbara's Dad. What a great way to end a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you’re really powering through your journey! I’ve made it back to Japan. Yes, I met you both at La Fontaine de Mars in Paris, the Aunt. I’ve been reading your blog and feel like I’m right there on the adventure with you. You have another 10 days to go, right? Stay safe, have the best time, and make lots of new discoveries. I’ll keep following along on your journey😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for checking in. It was such a pleasure to meet you and your niece. We would love to hear her perform someday! We hope to see you again some day!

    ReplyDelete