Thursday, October 10, 2024

Day 10. Off to Greece with a Roaring Start!

We woke and were up at a propper time. 7:00am. Barbara hit the shower first, me second. Only to find out (after going through everything) that I had left my Dob Kit back at our last hotel. By the time I made i down to the reception, Barbara had gotten the women at the desk to call the last hotel and locate the kit. Red and known only to me as "Rick".Rick carrys all my stuff for a bath. Not what I would ever want to loose, once located by phone we went back to get him.
After a long trip from Munich, we have made it. Happy to be settled in our hotel. Amazing view out the window! The Acropolis. I have seen it hundreds of times, but not in person.
Dinner at a fun rooftop restaurant across the street. After a very long day, its time to rest and get ready for tomorrow, the start of our bicycle tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment