Saturday, October 12, 2024

Day 12 Hot and Hilly

Breakfast in the room at 8am A delicious selection chosen by us the night before. Delivered in baskets to our door.
We ride following chalk arrows We are also given a map and a program we can download to our phones called, "Ride with GPS". It can be set up to talk you through the turns.I like it. I use a headphone that is not in my ear but in front of each so I can hear the prompts and the traffic as well. The first half hour was all downhill. Perfect pavement and perfect weather. I made a few stops for adjustments and let the group go ahead. It's not a race and being well marked, you can go at your own pace without any problem.
Things I never would have expected to see. Like Cactus!
The massave Olive trees are amazing!
What Fun. Rolling along in a strange place, taking photographs! My Post cards to You!
We had a beautiful first ride today.Perfectly planned and well marked. We made it in before it really got hot and are looking forward to tomorrows my ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment