Friday, October 4, 2024

Day 4

Breakfast at our favorite spot across the street from the hotel. Its always good. The plan for today was for me to get my much needed haircut and shoot photos until it was time for lunch. Being by myself makes it easier to get the perfect shot using a tripod and a remote shutter control. After about 8 attempts, I move on.
Time for Lunch! Casa Marcelo! Always GREAT
As we were finishing up our "Santiago Cake,The Chef came over and said,"We have a tottaly different menu for you tomorrow. This came as a surprise because we , I thought, had resivations for Chef Martin's Restaurant for lunch tomorrow. As it turns out we have reservations at both! Woops! So it now turns out, we will be eating lunch at 1:30 at Casa Marcelo and Dinner at Martin's at 8:30 for our last full day in Santiago de Compostela! Nice! 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment