Saturday, September 22, 2018

Photos of Great Food



Each trip we experience Great food. I don't photograph everything. Some really delicious food just doesn't look good. I think you know what I mean. But sometimes, the food presented is mind blowing! Taste as well as looks. Thats what I love to save with an image. This blog is perfect to share the looks. I only wish I could share the food itself.
This year is no different. Being in France, finding great food is easy. As my friend Rob likes to say, "We never had a bad bite!" I know a few people that have been waiting for this post. Rob for one. So here goes. This years line up of "Photos of Great Food."









Not just a burger, thats a "Duck Burger!"


And Yes, topped with Seared Foie Gras!


Massive Paella













Fresh Cod, Cream, Potato's and truffle




Longostino Creme Brulee with Arugula Whipped Cream



Scallope cooked 3 ways


Coconut Cream Pie


Mirabelle Tart





No comments:

Post a Comment